Interested??What are u waiting for?

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crush. Damn you dream.

I dreamed of him.
Again..damn..
I dunno why I kept trying so hard to pull him out of my mind yet I dreamed of him again..
n its a longggggggggggg dream..it makes me wanted to be near him again and I wanted that dream to happen in real life..
but it just a hope when i woke up..
and seriously why did u like me when I don't even have a slight feeling for u and why do I love u just when I don't even know you are still loving me or not...Its complicated..damn..
we are not even compatible..
you are a really nice guy and I'm a haha-hola girl..
I LOL hard when I think about the moment when we are not even talking even though we are very near to each other and yet we talked like a friend when we bump into each other in a random day by the time when we are getting far and not seeing each other anymore..
now I can't even see u..
and I hope u know how much I miss you..
If only you know how hard for me to keep this..
I almost managed to forget it yet why u come again and make that dream so beautiful until I hope I can dream forever..
I hope its happen now..not before..
and yes I will say..
I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment