Interested??What are u waiting for?

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm so sick to deal with u anymore.

Oh, don't misunderstood me. I'm not talking about a bloody bitch who stares at me like she is the most beautiful creatures in the world..no no no...

I'm talking about my fucking stupid phone right now. Yes, that purple Sony Ericsson. I love that phone actually since it served for me like 4 years already but now time to put it aside and buy a new one. I'm not thinking of buying a new phone lately until that phone give me a feeling of smashing it on the floor. I'm done. As I wanna buy a new one now, I need a phone that can do an excellent job for me and have many specs without robbing my pocket money too much. Plus, I need a phone that has a good camera to capture a moment with my friend. I often feel miserable when I want to snap a pic but with my phone condition, I just have to forget that. So, after a 'masak ranum' consideration, I choose to have this.


Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro

I do some research for the phone that I'm going to buy for almost a week. I think I've found what I'm going to buy. Please pray for me so I can get this for maximum RM700. Actually, I'm going for SE Vivaz Pro but this phone looks nicer and bigger plus it's Android we are talking about. So, time to invest some money and eat instant noodles later on.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment