Interested??What are u waiting for?

Friday, March 22, 2013

The Final Spell ='(


P/S: This is delayed entry and I wrote this like 2 monthS ago. So, read it with the feeling of Merlin had just ended yesterday. LOL XD

Merlin has cast its final spell. And I’m still mourning over here. As a devoted fan of Merlin, the 5 years journey with them is just a blink of eyes. Merlin is over. I can’t digest that. Nope. You know the heartbroken feeling when your favorite drama or series has ended and you feel like losing something. That’s how I feel right know.
And to make it worst, Arthur is DEAD. I repeat, DEAD. I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS. Not this kind of final. My 5 years of journey with them has ended with me watching Arthur’s death. Where’s all the prophecy of Merlin to build a great Albion together with Arthur? Merlin only tells Arthur that he’s a sorcerer after Arthur has been stab with a magic sword by Mordred and Arthur is just dead after saying thank you. Just like that? Are you fucking kidding me?
The plot of Merlin doesn’t really stick to the legend from what I’ve heard so why oh why didn’t you let Arthur lives? I’m sure fans all over the world would be dying to watch their journey together after Merlin reveals his sorcery secret to Arthur.  The director and scriptwriters could have done a better job (for my heart) by letting Arthur lives, or he could just die and rise again from the Avalon right after Merlin throw away the Excalibur sword. That way, I wouldn’t be so sad coz I know they gonna embark a new journey together.
I’m not saying the production is bad as they have done a great job with Merlin but with all the hardships and journey they all went together for 5 season, doesn’t it occurs in any of their mind that fans want to see Arthur lives and embark a new journey together with Merlin?
It seems like the actors and crew is in rush to end the series as their contract will ended after 5 years. From what I’ve heard, the producer offered them to continue season 6, but the actors has said they wish to move on to another project. Well, kinda make sense as they already with Merlin for 5 years. My hope is crushed. Even if they continue season 6 with another actor, I’ll never watch it because the feeling would be different and it just feels wrong.
If only they ended the wonderful series with a better ending…..
P/S: This is solely my opinion, my rage, my ranting and my loyal fan girl unsatisfied feeling. No offence intended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment