Interested??What are u waiting for?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WTF KIND OF FANS DID KPOP RAISING??



Fans or anti-fans claim that a petition was started to ask for EXO to be exempt from the military

Full article here: 
http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/12035377.html#ixzz2jATBXZ4N

“Please help our EXO oppas become exempt from military service!! Instead of our oppas, can't regular guys just add a few more years to their service instead. They can just think of it as being on a retreat a little longer.”

OMFG, is this real? Like seriously??? Seriously???? Can’t brain this. As much as I love EXO and their songs, I’m stil sane to not even thinking to agree on a petition like this.

"Why don't you go in place of your oppas then," "I definitely have to see EXO enter the army now," and "If EXO enlist, I will make sure to personally train them." 

If I were those guy, I don’t know what kind of curse would come from my mouth due to excessive anger. Guys, I can feel you even if I’m a girl and a fan. Crazy fans are sure crazy. How come you even thinking of making a suggestion like that. And I agree of every single comment those guy wrote, I think you sasaeng fan should go serve for the army and feel it yourselves for you to get to your senses.

If this is started by anti-fan, you guys have succeeded but if this is done by fans, I will not surprise either.

WELL, crazy fan are just crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment