Interested??What are u waiting for?

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Disappointed

I failed in my driving test today. Badly. I don't even bother to look at my score and tell my driving instructor. It just too disappointed having that kind of mark. To be honest, it slapped me right on my face. I feel like I'm the worst driver ever on this day. And to my horror, the things that I pray will not happen to me still happened anyway. I got a woman tester, if you know what I mean.

I usually drove Kancil, so it is not a problem for me anymore and I think I could past if we are not using a different fucking car on the test day. The gear is fucking different. Not even close to the Viva I got on QTI test. That woman attitude doesn't help at all, and yes, I feel so panic. I'm not blaming her 100% tho, but still, I just feel so sad. It's even worst to think that you are actually the only one who failed among your friends.



I have no idea how to properly drive a fucking different car that I touch for the first time with a short clutch, different gear and higher seat position. My feet couldn't reach the clutch , brake and accelerator properly even if I adjust the seat. I just feel lost. Oh this is the worst feeling ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment