Interested??What are u waiting for?

Friday, June 22, 2012

I Hate Separation

I'll feel like this everytime someone left me. I hate it when someone I already close left me first. Never imagine I will feel so weird when she's gone. Even it is in a short while, we were really happy going out having fun together and share a lot of story with each other. She's so kind and generous to me, to someone that she just met. Maybe cos I don't have a sister, and she acted like one to me.



Looks like all my entries this week are about sadness and gloominess. Well, I have a good reason to be sad. Maybe my PMS influenced it. LOL. Sorry peeps, can't help it. I feel sad and I have to pour it out. Eh, I don't fucking care, this is my blog anyway. Looks like I won't sleep tonight. Still thinking who to invite or where should I go to sleep tonight...


Started to imagine how would I feel on the last day in USM? Surely I'll be crying blood tears.

2 comments:

  1. *BIGHUGS* don't worry, try ur best in ur next test k. I failed mine too at first, you'll definitely pass the 2nd round, I believe in u ^^

    And for whatever else reasons that made u feel gloomy, I hope you'll get over that soon and have brighter days. Remember, the good thing about being in sad situation is that it means happiness is just around the corner too. we can never be happy always. vice versa.

    so look forward for something positive ya.
    CHEER UP! let me know if i can help u with anything ok~

    see you next wednesday ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like always, u r so good with word of motivation. I feel a lot better after some time. Its not the end of the world anyway. I'll make sure to do better next time. Anyway, thanks buddy. Wish me luck k!

      Delete