Interested??What are u waiting for?

Monday, January 10, 2011

The pressure is back !!!

well...like i said before this is a place where i burst my anger,pressure n bla bla bla plus another things too (not just anger la)..
but now  i was reallyyyyyy pissed off with my stupid presentation (i think im the stupid one maybe) !!
well,i was voted as the first person to present on this wednesday (day after tomorrow) and  i just met my lecturer today, i mean this evening after a longgggggggg waiting outside the not-so-luas office...wuteva..
but thats not the issue here.the issue is the presentation was damnnnnn fucking hard to do!!!
well,if u got a number like 9 or 10, its not really a big deal since u have a lottttttttt of time to do..like 2 months to present so u will have soooo much time to prepare for your material..



i dont really care if the presentation was pretty much the same as i did in another classes before but this is wayyy to hard for me and to make it worst i have to do it in just 2 days, minus sleep,eat and talk.
this is not fair!!!goshhhhhhhhh
he told me to present like 40 minutes..ALONE! n told me to make some exercise,quiz or games so my presentation would not be so boring n dull..n he even told me to search for some scientific studies in that area n that was fricking hard!
i mean i have to search the studies in particular subtopic, not for my course..means it will be more detail n how on earth im gonna find that crap?????

i know some of u would said "if thats so hard, go find your material??y wasting time babling here???"
am i right???
what??u dont know how i feel so shaddap!
im still searching for it but it was fricking hard to find so thats y im here..got it?
do u think i wanna waste my time here if i can find it right now??
no babe..i was just too stress with this..n thats y im babling here.
well, this is the purpose of this blog right??
don't remember??ok.scroll back to the top.haha.not funny.dushh.

ohh, ok.
i guess its was really good to have blog for yourself.
im not too pressure right now since i released it here.
i guess it works..=)
so, im going to burn the midnight oil for 2 days straight!
wish me luck!
till we met again..
daaa~

p/s : hey my classmates aka my lovely buddies, go prepare for it earlier so that you'll not becoming like me.

4 comments:

  1. Pa,ko buat aku takut..Pas ni turn akuuuuuuuuuuu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh..yeke??ko dpt tjuk week 4??haha..
    get ready bebeh...die cerewet nk mcm2...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho....HWAITING!!!! mebi buat awal dia lenient skit kasi markah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yela tu..ak tgh sewel ni pkir nk wt game ape..hadoiii...sawan ak sem ni..haha

    ReplyDelete