Interested??What are u waiting for?

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'll cry for you Kim Soo Hyun!!

Oh oh Im totally hooked with Kim Soo Hyun now.
Yeah I know Dream High has ended a long time ago, I just finished the last episode now since I stopped at episode 15 a long time ago because of busy-ness.

I wonder why he's not famous earlier..for me he should..
But well, its okay tho, since he's still young.
He was really talented in acting ya know, much more talented than several actor that we have now.
And he got a nice voice too...plus a cute face....heeeeeeeee..me really likey!!!
Maybe no suitable role for him as he still young to play as a mature hero..i guess.
What's the main things other than good acting that makes me really like him? Lets see.

I usually don't cry (doesn't have any feeling to cry) when it comes to the sad scene when they have men crying for her love one ..
but I cried everytime he cried in his acting...what a superb actor!!
I felt that his cry was really genuine (although its for acting purpose) and his cry can drag me to cry as well..
well, look at his tears and expression in Dream High, he looks like as he's really crying in real life.

So, time for smexy cutey picxa of Kim Soo Hyun guys!!!

Hawtttttttt

cuteeeeeeeeeee

Ok, enough.
Google it yourself~weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment