Interested??What are u waiting for?

Monday, March 28, 2011

KFC in Penang sucks!!!

I don't get it. really.
I don't know why KFC in Penang was reallyyyyyyyyyyyy sucks.
when i said really, it means damn sucks.
I thought kfc sg.dua is the only one yg sucks.
But it turn out that all kfc that i went in Penang is exactly the same.
Im not the only one that whining about this thing ya know.
Almost all my friends too.
Its different when we eat in our hometown.
when we ask for  spicy chicken, we absolutely got spicy chicken.
you can even see the redness of spicy on that chicken.
yeah, im not lying..u can tell the different just by looking at it.
and we just got that in our small town u see.



Most of the time,when we ordered spicy fried chicken, we got 'more than original' kind of fried chicken.
I don't know that KFC hired deaf and blind people.
Im not trying to insulted OKU here or whatsoever (please don't twisted my words) but we paid for our food and we expected the best that we can get.
Im not asking the food to be like heavenly extravaganza delicious, but give us what we want.
Don't give us 'stone' burger...our teeth is not created to eat stone...please note that.
In Sg.Dua, in Queensbay Mall, and the worse is Bukit Jambul its all the same.
sucks.sucks.sucks.
Please owner of KFC in Penang, improve your service or i'll not gonna buy it anymore.


p/s The only thing that makes me happy while in Queensbay that day is the sale in Guardian!!!!!! its a 8 days sale, end this 31 march. I got my Maybelline gel eyeliner for only RM 29.90.....hehe...ok what, at least i can save 10 ringgit...muahahahahahhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment