Interested??What are u waiting for?

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm Sad.


The result already came out bu bu...ermmm not impressive..i mean really not impressive at all.

I don't expect my lecturer will gave me that bad grade,well maybe im not as good as I thought I am.
Maybe because i'm damn lazy to study..actually i was not into the kind of prepare-2-week-before-the-exam style,and never doing that before this in my entire life..not to bragging but im still manage to get into university doing my degree..teheeeee.






Okay,that is a stupid thing for those who think that last minute study was a right thing to do.Obviously it was not adik2,abang2 and kakak2 sekalian.Never ever do thing last minute. I used to think that im a genius cos I'm still able to go into the most prestigious university even though I'm practicing last minute study like all the time.But HELL NO! Thats obviously wrong. Now that I think about it again, I guess I'm surviving today because I used to study in a good school.
Yes people,I go to a quite good school.I study by force (sorta like that) because a good school force their student to do well in class.When I was in primary school,almost ALL kids in my neighbourhood went to the nearest school in a village except for me,my younger sister and my childhood bestfriend with her siblings as well. Every morning I can see them cycling together to go to their school as it is very near.And I together with my sister will be sent by my father or most likely took the bus every morning because we went to another school in town.I don't really know back then why my mother do that but now I realize it is because she wanted to send me to a better school so that I can do well in my study.

And yess people. Its not like I want to 'memperlekehkan sekolah kampung',but I can see the difference between me and all of them who went to the near school.I was a dummy,really stupid when it comes to math, but at least I can solve the easy one.When I went for the same math tuition class with them, they can't solve the easiest math question that I ever found in this planet. That question was damn easy, I can close my eyes to solve it but hey,they couldn't solve it.So when you become a parent one day,think about this once again.Yess it is harder to send your kid to a more far school when u can find the nearest one but but do take a look once again and compare.It really do make a big change.

And I manage to get all A's, something that I've never imagine in my whole life.A dummy get all A's,OMJAYYY!!! Serve u right teacher ******, for look down to your own student and see, I get all A's..and where is your favourite student, I can't see them??ehemm. Okay,this is not the point. The point is I manage to get all A's because I'm hardworking,smart, my teacher gave me A LOTTTTTT of homework.Everyday we will get about 120 math questions and 100 question for Bahasa Melayu...and plus plus English bla bla bla...I have to copy all that question from a textbook into my workbook until my middle finger swollen like all the time.Thats a lottt of homework for a 12 years old student ya know.And I sleep at 2 am almost eveyday. Practice make perfect. See,thats how I manage to get a good result.

In my whole life, I do think that the busiest time in my life is when I was 12 years old. After school, I had a tuition class for math. Straight after tution class, I have to go to Religious school which we call 'Sekolah Agama Rakyat'. After that, in the evening, I have to go for another tuition class for English.After maghrib, i have to go for another math and science tuition until 11 o'clock. Then I will start doing my homework. Hectic huh?? Thats y I sleep at 2am almost everyday.Busy kan??kalau sekarang mau mampus aku buat mcm tu hari2.

So,that is why I manage to go to boarding school after that and ya know how boarding school train their student. I had a hate love connection to that school anyway. Maybe next time for the story of boarding school. I'm still sad of my result sobs sobs...Why can't I study like what I do back then...huuuuuuuuuuu
to be continue.....



No comments:

Post a Comment